Mon, Jan 08|
The Clarity Experience: 5 Day Personal Finance Challenge
Ready to supercharge your financial game? Then this 5-Day Personal Finance Challenge is for you. Come & learn how to be a better steward of the money that has been entrusted to you! Remember, the goal is not only to complete the challenge but to instill positive financial habits that last!
Time & Location
Jan 08, 2024, 8:00 PM – Jan 12, 2024, 9:00 PM
About The Event
Are you ready to take control of your finances?
Are you ready to be the CEO of your personal finances?
Are you ready to make meaningful changes in just 5 days?
If you answered YES, to any of these questions I'm excited to invite you to join our upcoming 5 Day Personal Finance Challenge.
In just five days, we'll cover key aspects of personal finance to help you:
- Assess your financial situation
- Create a realistic budget
- Manage and reduce debt
- Start saving and investing
- Plan for your financial future
The 5 Day Challenge starts everyday at 8pm from Monday, January 8th to Friday, January, 12th.
Each session will come with learning materials & to do's to help navigate you on your financial journey.
Day 1: Financial Assessment
- Reflect on Financial Goals: How to create and develop Financial Goals
- Calculate Net Worth: Create a Net Worth Analysis based on current financial tempature
- Track Expenses: Analyze spending habits and assess your unique financial personality.
Day 2: Budgeting Basics
- Create a Simple Budget: Outline created to give every single dollar an assignment.
- Explore Budgeting Tools: Research budgeting apps or tools that align with your preferences. Provide tools that makes it easy to track and manage your budget.
- Share Goals: Discuss budgeting goals. This creates a sense of accountability and support.
Day 3: Debt Management
- List and Prioritize Debts: Make a comprehensive list of all your debts, including interest rates. Will determine the best method to eliminating debt.
- Negotiate with Creditors: Tips to reaching out to creditors to negotiate better interest rates or payment plans.
- Create a Repayment Plan: Create & develop a realistic debt repayment plan.
Day 4: Savings and Investments
- Assess Emergency Fund: Evaluate the status of your emergency fund and create steps to building the fund.
- Set Savings Goals: Define short-term and long-term savings goals that align with income.
- Explore Investment Options: Research different investment vehicles based on your risk tolerance. Consider diversifying investments for long-term growth. Learn how to invest in REIT's and EFTs.
Day 5: Future Planning
- Review Retirement Savings: Explore retirement savings strategy.
- Research Insurance Options: Investigate life, health, and other insurance options.
- Draft a Financial Mission Statement: Create financial goals and values in a personal mission statement.
Let's make 2024 the year we take control of our finances and work towards our financial dreams! 🚀 Feel free to invite friends and family who might also be interested.
Looking forward to embarking on this financial journey together!
- Ticket type
Includes webinar and materials for 5 Day ChallengePrice$197.00
- Ticket type
Includes webinar and materials plus an additional 30 minute session before the event to answer your questions. Access to the replay for 7 days.Price$297.00